The tree house of time / Paul Johnson.
- 2nd redesigned ed., containing original hand colouring by the author.
- Cheadle Hulme : The Book Art Project, 2005.
- Physical Description:
- 1 v. (unpaged) : col. ill. ; 19 x 26 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsN7433.4.J646 T74 2005+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Friends of British Art FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- 180-degree pop-up tree house inspired by medieval illumination and 19th century pop-up books.
"Laser printed on mould-made 90lb Hahnemuhle Aquarell. Hand assembled. Hand bound with Canford."--Colophon.
Edition of 10 copies.
BAC: British Art Center copy in no. 8 of 10. Signed by the artist.
- Subject Terms:
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.Book Art Project -- Publisher.Toy and movable books -- Specimens.
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.