Johnson, Paul, 1943-, Sailing to the dance of day , 2005
- Sailing to the dance of day / Paul Johnson.
- Second edition / redesigned containing original hand colouring by the author.
- Cheadle Hulme : The Book Art Project, 2005.
- Physical Description:
- 1 v. (unpaged) : col. ill. ; 17 x 25 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsN7433.4.J646 S25 2005+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Friends of British Art FundAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Limited edition of 20 copies.
"Laser printed on mould-made Hahnemuhle Aquarell. Hand engineered and assembled. Hand bound with Canford."--Colophon.
Book consists of one large, multi-color, double-page pop-up of a sailing vessel on the sea, inspired by medieval illumination.
BAC: British Art Center copy is no. 19 of 20. Signed by the author.
- Subject Terms:
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.Book Art Project -- Publisher.Toy and movable books -- Specimens.
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.