Printed images in early modern Britain , 2010
- Printed images in early modern Britain : essays in interpretation / edited by Michael Hunter.
- Surrey, England ; Ashgate, 2010.
Burlington, VT : Ashgate, 2010.
- Physical Description:
- xxiii, 372 p. : ill. ; 25 cm.
- Reference LibraryNE628 .P73 2010 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Papers presented at conferences held July 13-14, 2007, Birkbeck College, University of London, and Sept. 12-13, 2008, Victoria and Albert Museum.
- Printed images and the Reformation -- Printed images in science and cartography -- Printed images and politics -- Printed images and aspects of late seventeenth-century English culture.
- Subject Terms:
- Prints, British -- Congresses.