Model of the Tower of London, 
- Model of the Tower of London.
- [London] : Publishing office, 147, Fleet Street, London, E.O., 
- Physical Description:
- 1 folded sheet : ill. ; 30 x 46 cm, folded to 23 x 16 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsGV1199 .M63 1867Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Glenn MitchellAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Folded sheet with wood-engraved portions of the Tower of London. The pieces may be cut out and assembled to form the complete tower.
"Given away! Given away! With no. 35 of the Boys of England."--Head of title page.
"For directions for building up the model, see no. 35 of the 'Boys of England.'"--Foot of title page.
No. 35 of Boys of England was published in 1867.
- Subject Terms:
- Great Britain -- Social life and customs.Tower of London (London, England) -- Pictorial works.
Recreations -- Great Britain.
Wood engravings -- 1867.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.