Great men's skirting boards.
- [London] : Liz Workman, 2002.
- Physical Description:
-  p. : chiefly ill. ; 14 x 14 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsN7433.4.W67 G77 2002Yale Center for British Art, Friends of British Art FundAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Cover title.
"In 2002 I published National Heritage Revisited, a collection of books that examined ... [houses that have been transformed into] museums. I wanted to question our expectations when we visit them and the reliability of items on display."--CFPR Book Arts website.
- Subject Terms:
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.Historic house museums -- Great Britain -- Pictorial works.Interior decoration -- Pictorial works.Workman, Liz -- Publisher.
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.
- John Soane's, Pitshanger Manor, London. The principal bedchamber
- Charles Darwin's, Down House, Kent. The dining room
- John Keat's, Keats House, London. Brown's sitting room
- William Morris's, William Morris Gallery, London. The drawing room
- Sigmund Freud's, The Freud Museum, London. The dining room
- John Soane's, Pitshanger Manor, London. The drawing room
- Frederic Leighton's, Leighton House, London. The drawing room
- Charles Dicken's, Dickens House Museum, London. The drawing room
- Thomas Carlyle's, Carlyle's House, London. The study
- John Keats's, Keats House, London. Keats's bedroom
- Duke of Wellington's, Apsley House, London. The Waterloo gallery.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.