IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Workman, Liz, Great men's books, 2002
Great men's books.
- [London] : Liz Workman, 2002.
- Physical Description:
-  p. : chiefly ill. ; 14 x 14 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsN7433.4.W67 G724 2002Yale Center for British Art, Friends of British Art FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- Cover title.
"In 2002 I published National Heritage Revisited, a collection of books that examined ... [houses that have been transformed into] museums. I wanted to question our expectations when we visit them and the reliability of items on display."--CFPR Book Arts website.
- Subject Terms:
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.Historic house museums -- Great Britain -- Pictorial works.Private libraries -- Great Britain.Workman, Liz -- Publisher.
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.
- Sigmund Freud's. The Freud Museum, London. The Landing
- John Keats's, Keats House, London. The Memorial Library
- Charles Darwin's, Down House, Kent. The Study
- Thomas Carlyle's, Carlyle's House, London. The Study
- John Keats's, Keats House, London. Keats's Sitting Room
- William Morris's, William Morris Gallery, London. The drawing room
- John Flamsteed's, Flamsteed House, London. The Study
- Charles Dickens's, Dickens House Museum, London. The Study
- Charles Darwin's. Down House, Kent. The drawing room
- John Soane's, Pitshanger Manor, London. The Library
- Samuel Johnson's, Dr. Johnson's House, London. The Library.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.