Henstock, Adrian, Nottingham salt-glazed stoneware 1690-1800 , 2010
Nottingham salt-glazed stoneware 1690-1800 / Adrian Henstock, Robin Hildyard, Pamela Wood.
- Nottingham [England] : Nottingham City Museums and Galleries, 2010.
- Physical Description:
- 87 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 30 cm.
- Reference LibraryNK4360 .H44 2010 (LC) OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- "Published on the occasion of the exhibition Bear jugs and ale mugs: Nottingham salt-glazed stoneware 1690-1800, 2 April - 7 November 2010"--P. 87.
- Subject Terms:
- Pottery -- England -- Nottingham -- Exhibitions.Stoneware -- England -- History -- Exhibitions.