Henstock, Adrian, Nottingham salt-glazed stoneware 1690-1800 , 2010
- Nottingham salt-glazed stoneware 1690-1800 / Adrian Henstock, Robin Hildyard, Pamela Wood.
- Nottingham [England] : Nottingham City Museums and Galleries, 2010.
- Physical Description:
- 87 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 30 cm.
- Reference LibraryNK4360 .H44 2010 (LC) OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- "Published on the occasion of the exhibition Bear jugs and ale mugs: Nottingham salt-glazed stoneware 1690-1800, 2 April - 7 November 2010"--P. 87.
- Subject Terms:
- Pottery -- England -- Nottingham -- Exhibitions.Stoneware -- England -- History -- Exhibitions.