The Hunter's encyclopedia / editor, Raymond R. Camp.
- Harrisburg, Pa. : Stackpole and Heck, 
- Physical Description:
- xx, 1152 p. illus. (part col.) maps. 29 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsSporting 422Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BAC: British Art Center copy: Tan cloth; tree and fence stamped in brown on front cover, brown lettering on front cover and spine. Illustrations, color plates, plates, maps. Spine height: 11 1/4 inches.
- Subject Terms:
- Game and game-birds -- North America.Hunting -- Dictionaries.Hunting -- North America.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.