Art for all : British posters for transport / edited by Teri J. Edelstein ; with essays by Teri J. Edelstein ... [et al.]
- Additional Title(s):
British posters for transport
- New Haven : Yale Center for British Art in association with Yale University Press, 2010.
- Physical Description:
- xiii, 178 p. : chiefly col. ill. ; 31 cm.
- Reference LibraryNC1849.T7 A78 2010 (LC) OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Issued in connection with an exhibition held May 27-Aug. 15, 2010, Yale Center for British Art, New Haven, Connecticut, at the Musée de L'Imprimerie, Lyon, France, from October 15, 2010 to February 13, 2011, and at the Wolfsonian-Florida International University from April 15 to August 14, 2011.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 173-174) and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Art and society -- Great Britain -- History -- 20th century -- Exhibitions.Posters, British -- 20th century -- Exhibitions.Transportation -- Posters -- Exhibitions.
YCBA Collections Search
Art for all , 2010