The Edwardian sense : art, design, and performance in Britain, 1901-1910 / edited by Morna O'Neill and Michael Hatt.
- Additional Title(s):
Art, design, and performance in Britain, 1901-1910
- New Haven : Yale Center for British Art : 2010.
- Physical Description:
- vii, 328 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 26 cm.
- Reference LibraryNX454.5.E35 E39 2010 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Arts and society -- Great Britain -- History -- 20th century.Arts, Edwardian.
YCBA Collections Search
The Edwardian sense , 2010