Trumble, Angus, The finger , 2010
The finger : a handbook / Angus Trumble.
- 1st ed.
- New York : Farrar, Straus and Giroux, 2010.
- Physical Description:
- xvi, 300 p. : ill. ; 22 cm.
- Reference LibraryGT498.F46 T78 2010 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Fingers -- Social aspects.Fingers in art.
- The finger and the hand
- The finger of God
- The finger and communication
- The finger and the economy
- Nail polish
- The finger of play
- The finger of combat
- The strange standing of the thumb.