The history of the book in the West , 2010
The history of the book in the West : library of critical essays / series editor, Alexis Weedon.
- Farnham ; Ashgate, 2010.
Burlington, VT : Ashgate, 2010.
- Physical Description:
- 5 v. : ill. ; 25 cm.
- Reference LibraryZ124.A2 H578 2010 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
BACREF has: v.3
LWL has: v.3.
- Subject Terms:
- Books -- History.Books -- Western countries -- History.Publishers and publishing -- Western countries -- History.
- v. 1. 400 AD-1455 / edited by Jane Roberts and Pamela Robinson
- v. 2. 1455-1700 / edited by Ian Gadd
- v. 3. 1700-1800 / edited by Eleanor F. Shevlin
- v. 4. 1800-1914 / edited by Stephen Colclough and Alexis Weedon
- v. 5. 1914-2000 / edited by Alexis Weedon.