Words & pictures , [1995?]
- Words & pictures : ultra-paranoid (extra-spatial) portable art : issue 2.
- Alternate Title(s):
- Words & pictures
Words and pictures
- London : Words and Pictures, [1995?]
- Physical Description:
- 1 box (various contents) : ill. (some col.) ; 23 x 17 x 6 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsFolio A 2010 49Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Three-Dimensional Artifacts
- Organized by Iain Forsyth and Jane Pollard.
Limited edition of 100 copies.
Artists' periodical consisting of a brown cardboard box containing various items, including : an introductory booklet (with a preface by Jeremy Millar and an introduction by Sarat Maharaj), a colour transparency and lead cast of dentures, colour photocopies, postcards, a colour slide, found objects, a blue paper sculpture in the shape of a sole, a relief print made with string, collages, transparent paper, a fingerprint encapsulated in transparent plastic, envelopes, artists' books, a colour photograph, a screenprint, a UK postage stamp, a plaster medal, and a toy plastic gun.
BAC: British Art Center copy is no. 4 of 100.
- [Toy plastic gun] / Iain Forsyth and Jane Pollard -- [Plaster medal] / Bettina Furnée ; words by Tony Mitton -- Mailart trading card #5 - pencils -- Domestic acquaintance / Asako Kameyama -- Carte postale / Tony Kemplen -- The zoophagous patient / Felix Zakar -- Collaborate / John Lambert -- Nigredo / Richard Makin -- Field / V. Allen -- Red list -- Life in the hot seat / James Archer -- Sat. 21st December / Dominique Rey -- [Transparent paper] / Stuart Penny -- bAbA / J.P. Thurlow -- Be honest with yourself / Rupert White -- [Collage] / Martin O'Neill -- Lost sole / Susan C. Cutts -- Found = Lost / Patricia Collins -- [Colour slide] / Oliver Varney -- Domestic disturbance / James Newton -- I'm not here now / Adam J. Maynard.
- Subject Terms:
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.Words and Pictures -- Publisher.
- Artists' books -- England.
Artists' periodicals -- England.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.