Words & pictures : ultra-paranoid (extra-spatial) portable art : issue 3.
- Additional Title(s):
Words & pictures
Words and pictures
- London : Words and Pictures, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 box (various contents) : ill. (some col.) ; 23 x 17 x 6 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsFolio A 2010 49Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Three-Dimensional Artifacts
- Three issued per year.
Organized by Iain Forsyth and Jane Pollard.
Limited edition of 100 copies.
Artists' periodical consisting of a brown cardboard box containing various items, including : an introductory booklet (with a preface by Joshua Compston and an introduction by Stewart Home), a painting on canvas, an audio cassette, a matchbook, a National Lottery ticket with a bag attached containing a needle and hay, a silkscreen print, black-and-white photographs, a colour photograph, colour photocopies, postcards, colour slides, a pseudo-banknote, a Sony Video print, a 'Medi Pac' containing rubber gloves, a rectal thermometer, and petroleum jelly, an artist's book, poems, and a painting on paper.
BAC: British Art Center copy is no. 4 of 100.
- Subject Terms:
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.Words and Pictures -- Publisher.
- Artists' books -- England.
Artists' periodicals -- England.
- First aid for you and your dog / Stephen Carter
- [Painting] / Emily J. Jolley
- Phew / Antonia Hirsch
- [Audio cassette] / Chris Bingham
- Sorry this isn't a winning ticket / Andrew Ekins
- [Three black-and-white photographs] / Sarah Felton
- Relic of Bethlehem / Field Study
- The Farm / Iain Forsyth and Jane Pollard
- [Colour photocopy] / Julie A. Freeman
- Eight views of the North West / Leo Fitzmaurice
- Future imperfect / John Mitchell
- Three opinions / Joseph Ortenzi
- I spy with my little eye : blueprint 3-D / Vikki Oppenheim
- Mustard / Adam J. Maynard
- The fine structure of the fine art rectangle / Vernon Thornton
- Swimming and reading / Clement Page
- [Black-and-white photograph] / Richard Makin
- Text / Stephen Carter
- Navy interceptor providing ground troops with cover / Simon Warren.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.