Words & pictures : ultra-paranoid (extra-spatial) portable art : issue 6.
- Additional Title(s):
Words & pictures
Words and pictures
- London : Words and Pictures, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 box (various contents) : ill. (some col.) ; 23 x 17 x 6 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsFolio A 2010 49Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Three-Dimensional Artifacts
- Organised by Iain Forsyth and Jane Pollard.
Published in an edition of 100.
"Issue 6 was launched at the Cabinet Gallery ... on Thursday 8 August 1996."--Introductory booklet.
Artists' periodical consisting of a brown cardboard box containing various items, including : an introductory booklet (with a preface by Simon Bill and an introduction by Andrew Wilson), a brooch decorated with human hair, a paper plate and serviette, a balsa wood model of a deck chair, an audio cassette, a folded piece of paper with a stone inside, two examples of origami (a boat and a plane), a plastic bag containing printed instructions and six sheets of perspex (2 x red, blue and green), a manuscript inscribed in black ink on a page torn from a notebook, a black-and-white photograph, a card with a one pence coin and a two pence coin attached, a collaged postcard and envelope, a colour slide, an artist's book, a photocopy, and two polaroids.
BAC: British Art Center copy is no. 4 of 100.
- Subject Terms:
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.Words and Pictures -- Publisher.
- Artists' books -- England.
Artists' periodicals -- England.
- Famous people / David Tonge
- Los Vegas Strip / Bridget Smith
- My very own fairy stories / Brendon Quick
- A3 photocopy / David Shrigley
- [Gift card] / Jane Ormerod
- [This is the rat] / Adam McEwen
- Homage to Pollock(s) / Tony Kemplen
- [Holiday] / Adam J. Maynard
- Parting brooch / Sarah Hardy
- An audio ambient venture / Toby Hardwick
- [Don't put all yer stones in one shoe, peabrain] / Colin Lowe and Roddy Thomson
- Meal no. 6/100 / J. Hayward
- Creative investments / Badstock Beard Partnerships
- [100 bikes] / Jeremy Deller
- Venn and the art of lifestyling / Nick Dunn and Philip Jones
- Misquotations / Johnny Ape
- [Records of state (the teratologist)] / Marc Atkins
- Work no. 149 / Martin Creed
- Jason Rock : The Still Ills, a tribute to The Smiths / Iain Forsyth and Jane Pollard
- [Freetime : scale 1:25/6] / Lee Jay Keeper.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.