Words & pictures : ultra-paranoid (extra-spatial) portable art : issue 7.
- Additional Title(s):
Words and pictures
Words & pictures
- London : Words and Pictures, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 box (various contents) : ill. (some col.) ; 23 x 17 x 6 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsFolio A 2010 49Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Three-Dimensional Artifacts
- Artists' periodical consisting of a brown cardboard box containing various items, including : an introductory booklet (with a preface by Billy Childish and an introduction by Simon Cutts), a Polaroid photograph, a colour photograph with a clothes peg attached, a plaster cast of Snow White, a wooden hinged box with one match stick inside, a sheet of pink toilet paper with a strip of white printed paper stapled to it, a painted wooden portrait, artists' books, a private view card, four moulded plastic objects (three coin shaped with portraits), a painting on primed board, and a colour photocopy. "Issue 7 was launched at the new Serpentine Gallery Bookshop ... Wednesday 11 December 1996."--Introductory booklet.
Organized by Iain Forsyth and Jane Pollard.
"Issue 7 was launched at the new Serpentine Gallery Bookshop ... Wednesday 11 December 1996."--Introductory booklet.
Limited edition of 100 copies.
BAC: British Art Center copy is no. 95 of 100.
- Subject Terms:
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.Words and Pictures -- Publisher.
- Artists' books -- England.
Artists' periodicals -- England.
- 100 I'ed egos / Ingrid Alexandra
- CSM degree show card / Iris Athanasoula
- Match-box / Robert Bird
- Transients / D. Breckon
- My inheritance / Patricia Collins
- A.K.A. six pages from my A.K.A. books 1996 / Paul Deller
- Home taping is killing music / Iain Forsyth and Jane Pollard
- Ripp off / Gill and Grant
- Stars / Simon Goodwin
- Upside down and inside out / Jun Hasegawa
- Loose change / Andrew Herman
- Mini-movie props : The shining : Jack's work / Daniel A. Howard-Birt
- Self-portrait (fridge magnet, 1996) / Mark Jessett
- Excerpt / Richard Makin
- Life after tranquillisers / Adam J. Maynard
- Clock tower / Paul McDevitt
- Who is the fairest of them all?
- Stacey Righton
- Flashy cunt / Polly Staple
- An unmade work by Bill Viola / Virgil Tracey
- No artificial colour or flavour / Emma Underhill.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.