Words & pictures : ultra-paranoid (extra-spatial) portable art : issue 8.
- Additional Title(s):
Words & pictures
Words and pictures
- London : Words and Pictures, 1997.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsFolio A 2010 49Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Three-Dimensional Artifacts
- Artists' periodical consisting of a brown cardboard box containing various items, including : an introductory booklet (with a preface by Angus Fairhurst and an introduction 'Eat yourself fitter' by Simon Ford), artists' books, colour photographs, postcards, a pencil, a key ring, a greetings card, a broken record, a tissue dispenser attached to a pink plastic wristband, and a rubber mask.
Organised by Iain Forsyth and Jane Pollard.
"Issue 8 was launched at the Contemporary Print Show, Barbican Centre, London on Thursday 17 April 1997."--Introductory booklet, p. 23.
Limited edition of 100 copies.
BAC: British Art Center copy is no.12 of 100.
- Subject Terms:
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.Words and Pictures -- Publisher.
- Artists' books -- England.
Artists' periodicals -- England.
- Glasses for superheroes / David Adkins
- Catalogue / Becky Beasley
- April 17th / Nicholas Bolton
- Two faced Madonnas / Andrea Draper
- Will nature make a man of me yet / Iain Forsyth and Jane Pollard
- The jabberwok / Christopher Helson
- Northern Irish twins / Raymond Henshaw and Paul Gratten
- Andy Hunt key ring / Andrew Hunt
- Tea with Madelaide / Karen Hurd
- [Glove card] / Samira Kafala
- Small tea / Alan Kane
- Sorted / Tony Kemplen
- Somewhere special / Daniel Kidner
- Geek central / Adam J. Maynard
- Broken record / Kevin O'Neill
- Entanglement / Deb Rindl
- I would like to / Giorgio Sadotti
- Surburban scenes / Melanie Verhille
- If any / Michael Wilson
- Eight gloden rules for use of wet & dry / Carol Ann Wingrave
- Eat yourself fitter / Simon Ford.