Words & pictures , 1997
- Words & pictures : ultra-paranoid (extra-spatial) portable art : issue 9.
- Alternate Title(s):
- Words & pictures
Words and pictures
- London : Words and Pictures, 1997.
- Physical Description:
- 1 box (various contents) : ill. (some col.) ; 23 x 17 x 6 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsFolio A 2010 49Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Three-Dimensional Artifacts
- Artists' periodical consisting of a brown cardboard box containing various items, including : an introductory booklet (with a foreword and introduction by Neil Crawford), a wooden figurine, a badge in a plastic bag, black-and-white and colour photographs, one stick of white chalk in a grey cardboard box, artists' books, a painted canvas and stretcher, rubber balloons, found objects, a floopy disk, stickers, a screwed up map, and a condom.
Organised by Iain Forsyth and Jane Pollard.
Published in an edition of 100.
"Issue 9 was launched at The Eagle Gallery ... on Wednesday 3 September 1997."--Introductory booklet, p. 19.
BAC: British Art Center copy is no. 31 of 100.
- Bolan Zombie Balloon / Tim Bailey -- The world of Russell Bamber : souvenir self portrait -- Foreigner / Roger Bates -- Standard stoppage / David Campany -- Static time / Imogen Clarke -- Everything I ate from May 26th to June 29th 1997 / Alistair Dickson -- Still ill / Iain Forsyth & Jane Pollard -- Matthew & Kira (from the urban stories series) / Anne Hardy -- Stationary items / Louise Hayward -- The bit in the night just before the stars come out / Daniel Howard-Birt -- Petal (urinal pastello) 1997 / Elisa Hudson -- Clubbed, sticker pack / Andrew Hunt -- Blue / Anne-Marie Lequesne -- Winner office 97 / Wayn e Lloyd -- Going round the circles / Matthew Maxwell -- Blood / Adam J. Maynard -- For your camera / Anna Mossman -- Various stages of phwoarr / Jane Parrish -- Gift of language / Tim Share -- Soapstar / Fiona Wright.
- Subject Terms:
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.Words and Pictures -- Publisher.
- Artists' books -- England.
Artists' periodicals -- England.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.