Apollo Association for the Promotion of the Fine Arts in the United States, Catalogue of the Sixth Exhibition at Clinton Hall , 
Catalogue of the Sixth Exhibition at Clinton Hall : 1840.
- New-York: : Samuel Adams, printer, no. 59 Gold-Street., 
- Physical Description:
- 12 p. ; 24 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsN5020.N49 A76 1840View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Undetermined
- Notice to Artists signed: John P. Ridner.
At head of cover title: Price 12 1/2 cents.
At foot of cover title: Admission 25 cts. Season tickets 50 cents.
Checklist of American imprints, 40-146
"Officers for the year 1840."--P. .
"Names of living artists, whose works are in the present exhibition, their places of residence, and their numbers in the catalogue."--P. -12.
- Subject Terms:
- Apollo Association for the Promotion of the Fine Arts in the United States.Art -- Exhibitions.Art, American -- Exhibitions.Art, Modern -- 19th century -- United States -- Exhibitions.Artists -- United States -- Directories.Arts -- United States -- Exhibitions.Exhibitions -- New York (State) -- New York.Exhibitions -- New York (State) -- New York.Painting, American -- Exhibitions.Sculpture, American -- Exhibitions.
- Exhibition catalogs -- Art.
Printed wrappers (Binding)
Ink stamps (Provenance)
Library copies (Provenance)
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.