IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Apollo Association for the Promotion of the Fine Arts in the United States, Catalogue of the Sixth Exhibition at Clinton Hall , 
Catalogue of the Sixth Exhibition at Clinton Hall : 1840.
- New-York: : Samuel Adams, printer, no. 59 Gold-Street., 
- Physical Description:
- 12 p. ; 24 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsN5020.N49 A76 1840View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- Notice to Artists signed: John P. Ridner.
At head of cover title: Price 12 1/2 cents.
At foot of cover title: Admission 25 cts. Season tickets 50 cents.
Checklist of American imprints, 40-146
"Officers for the year 1840."--P. .
"Names of living artists, whose works are in the present exhibition, their places of residence, and their numbers in the catalogue."--P. -12.
- Subject Terms:
- Apollo Association for the Promotion of the Fine Arts in the United States.Art -- Exhibitions.Art, American -- Exhibitions.Art, Modern -- 19th century -- United States -- Exhibitions.Artists -- United States -- Directories.Arts -- United States -- Exhibitions.Exhibitions -- New York (State) -- New York.Exhibitions -- New York (State) -- New York.Painting, American -- Exhibitions.Sculpture, American -- Exhibitions.
- Exhibition catalogs -- Art.
Printed wrappers (Binding)
Ink stamps (Provenance)
Library copies (Provenance)
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.