The Ingoldsby legends, or, Mirth and marvels / by Thomas Ingoldsby ; with a portrait and twenty-five illustrations by Cruikshank, Leech and others.
- Additional Title(s):
Mirth and marvels
- Oxford ed.
- London ; H. Froude, Oxford University Press, 1910.
New York : H. Froude, Oxford University Press, 1910.
- Physical Description:
- lv, , 527 p. : ill. ; 19 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsPR4058 .I54 1910Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Gloria ScheuerView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Printed by Horace Hart, Oxford.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in publisher's gilt- and red-tooled blue leather, with gilt edges.
- Subject Terms:
- Hart, Horace -- Printer.Oxford University Press -- Publisher.Scheuer, Gloria -- Provenance.
YCBA Collections Search
Ingoldsby, Thomas, 1788-1845, The Ingoldsby legends, or, Mirth and marvels , 1910
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.