The tooth-ache / imagined by Horace Mayhew ; and realized by George Cruikshank.
- [London] : D. Bogue, 86 Fleet Street ..., 
- Physical Description:
- 1 folded sheet ( p.) : chiefly ill. ; 226 x 13 cm. folded to 13 x 13 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsPN6737.M39 T66 1849Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Gloria ScheuerView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- 43 illustrations across 23 pages, on an accordion folded sheet. With illustrated paper wrappers.
Date of publication from Cohn.
Cohn, A.M. George Cruikshank, 547
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in gilt-tooled red morocco, by Morrell, London. Original illustrated wrappers bound in. Illustrations are uncolored.
- Subject Terms:
- Bogue, D. -- Publisher.Caricatures and cartoons -- Great Britain -- 19th century.Dentistry -- Caricatures and cartoons.Etching -- Specimens -- 1849.Morrell -- Bookbinder.Scheuer, Gloria -- Provenance.Toothache -- Pictorial works.Wit and humor, English.
- Accordion fold format (Binding)
Pictorial bindings (Binding)
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.