So this then is The house of life : being a collection of sonnets / by Dante Gabriel Rossetti.
- Additional Title(s):
House of life
- East Aurora, N.Y. : Roycrofters at the Roycroft Shop, 
- Physical Description:
- 114, cxv-cxvi p. ; 21 cm.
- Unable to reach service. Holdings currently not available
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Cover title: The house of life.
"Illumined by Anna McMillan."
Limited edtion of 925 copies.
BAC: British Art Center copy is no. 862 of 925, signed and numbered by Elbert Hubbard. Also inscribed: "Illumined by Anna McMillan". Bound in original half tan calf and dark green boards. Bookplate: Elbert Hubbard. Inscription: May Lisbette Aldrich to Agnes Graham Treaf, June 20, 1900.
- Subject Terms:
- Aldrich, May Lisbette -- Pres. insc. to Agnes Graham Treaf, June 20- 1900.Hubbard, Elbert -- Autograph.Hubbard, Elbert -- Bookplate.McMillan, Anna -- Autograph.Roycrofters -- Publisher.Scheuer, Gloria -- Provenance.Treaf, Agnes Graham -- Pres. insc from May Lisbette Aldrich, June 20-1900.
- Historiated initials.
- pt. I. Youth and Change--pt. II. Change and fate.