Clarke, William, 1800-1838, Three courses and a dessert , 1830
- Three courses and a dessert / the decorations by George Cruikshank.
- London : Vizetelly, Branston and Co., 1830.
- Physical Description:
- 432, 7,  p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 21 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsPR4453.C86 T47 1830Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Gloria ScheuerAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Engraved vignette on title page.
Cohn, A.M. George Cruikshank, 144
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in gilt-tooled smooth calf, by F. Bedford.
- Subject Terms:
- Bedford, F. -- Bookbinder.Scheuer, Gloria -- Provenance.Vizetelly, Branston and Co. -- Publisher.
- Wood engravings -- 1830.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.