Webster, Christopher, R.D. Chantrell (1793-1872) and the architecture of a lost generation , c2010
R.D. Chantrell (1793-1872) and the architecture of a lost generation / Christopher Webster.
- Reading : Spire Books, c2010.
- Physical Description:
- 347 p. : ill., plans ; 27 cm.
- Reference LibraryNJ18.C38365 W43 2010 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- "Catalogue": p. 224-316.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 319-340) and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Architects -- Great Britain -- Biography.Architecture -- Great Britain -- History -- 19th century.Chantrell, R. D. (Robert Dennis), 1793-1872.Church architecture -- Great Britain -- History -- 19th century.
- Architecture in post-Waterloo England : a time of change
- Childhood, architectural education and the beginnings of a career
- Post-Waterloo Leeds
- Chantrell in Leeds
- Chantrell in London
- Chantrell's office and professional practice
- Chantrell the architect.