Bodies unbound , 2010
- Bodies unbound : the classical and grotesque : Herbert F. Johnson Museum of Art, April 10 - June 13, 2010.
- [Ithaca, N.Y.] : Herbert F. Johnson Museum of Art, 2010.
- Physical Description:
-  p. : ill. (some col.) ; 22 cm.
- Reference LibraryV 2222Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Introduction by Laurel Garber, Alexia Margaritis, and Sammy Perlmutter.
- Subject Terms:
- Grotesque in art.Human figure in art -- Exhibitions.