Ask the fellows who cut the hay / George Ewart Evans ; watercolours & drawings by David Gentleman.
- Framlingham, Woodbridge, Suffolk : Full Circle Editions, 2010.
- Physical Description:
- 233 p. : ill., map ; 26 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA690.B634 E93 2010Yale Center for British Art, Friends of British Art FundAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Oral histories, based on inteviews by Evans with residents of rural Suffolk.
Originally published in 1956.
In a slipcase.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
BAC: British Art Center copy no. 76 of a limited edition of 100. Signed by the author and the artist. In original dust jacket and slip case.
- Subject Terms:
- Blaxhall (England) -- Social life and customs.Country life -- England -- Suffolk.Framlingham -- Imprints -- Specimens -- 2010.Full Circle Editions -- Publisher.Great Britain -- Social life and customs -- 20th century.Villages -- England -- Suffolk.
- Dust jackets.
- Robert Savage
- Priscilla Savage
- George Rope & John Goddard
- Henry Puttock
- Katherine Messenger
- Joseph Row
- Various Old People.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.