Lucian Freud , c2010
Lucian Freud : the studio.
- Additional Title(s):
Lucian Freud. English.
- Munich : Hirmer Verlag, c2010.
- Physical Description:
- 239 p. : ill. (chiefly col.) ; 31 cm.
- Reference LibraryNJ18.F914 L8313 2010 (LC) OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- "Exhibition curator, Cécile Debray; catalogue editor: Cécile Debray; translators, David Wharry, Robert McInnes, David Radzinowicz"--P. [22-23].
"This volume has been published on the occasion of the exhibition 'Lucien Freud. L'atelier', initiated, devised and realised by the Centre National d'Art et de Culture Georges Pompidou, and held at the Centre Pompidou in Paris from 10 March to 19 July, 2010"--P. facing t.p.
Translation of: Lucian Freud : l'atelier.
Includes bibliographical references.
- Subject Terms:
- Freud, Lucian -- Exhibitions.
- Foreword / Alain Seban
- Preface / Alfred Pacquement
- Introduction / Cécile Debray
- The painter and his context / Éric Darragon
- Freud, the biologist / Jean Clair
- Realist echoes in Lucian Freud / Laurence des Cars
- The secret studio / Philippe Comar
- "Paint-walls" / Richard Shiff
- Catalog of works
- Analyses / Cécile Debray
- Chronology / Elsa Urtizverea
- List of works exhibited
- List of exhibitions.