IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Moorhouse, Paul, John Hoyland , 
John Hoyland / Paul Moorhouse.
- London : Royal Academy of Arts, 
- Physical Description:
- 75,  pages : illustrations ; 29 cm
- Reference LibraryNJ18.H832 M66 1999 (LC) OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email email@example.com]Rare Books and ManuscriptsND497.H76 M6 1999+ OversizeView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Full Orbis Record:
- Published on the occasion of the exhibition John Hoyland held at the Royal Academy of Arts, London, Sept. 30-Oct. 31, 1999.
The limited edition, 300 copies, "includes a specially created silk-screen print, The red boat 1999, on Velin Arches 300 gsm paper, produced and co-published by Advanced Graphics, London" (see colophon).
Includes bibliographical references.
BAC: British Art Center copy no. 281 of a limited edition of 300 copies; signed by the artist. Accompanied by the silk-screen print, The red boat 1999, which is cataloged separately (ND497.H76 M6 1999a+). Bound in publisher's original black cloth, with dust jacket.
- Subject Terms:
- Exhibitions -- England -- London -- 1999.Hoyland, John, 1934-2011 -- Exhibitions.Painting, British -- Exhibitions.Royal Academy of Arts (Great Britain) -- Exhibitions.
- Exhibition catalogs -- England -- London -- 1999.