International Exhibition of Chinese Art (1935-1936 : London, England), Catalogue of the International Exhibition of Chinese Art, 1935-6;, [1935?]
- Catalogue of the International Exhibition of Chinese Art, 1935-6; patrons: His Majesty the King, Her Majesty Queen Mary, the president of the Chinese republic.
- 5th ed.
- London, Royal Academy of Arts [1935?]
- Physical Description:
- 2 pt. in 1 v. illus. (plan) 288 pl. (incl. facsims.) on 144 l., fold. map. 22 cm.
- Reference LibraryFiche B164Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- [Part 2] contains plates only, with t.-p.: International Exhibition of Chinese Art, 1935-6; illustrated supplement to the catalogue.
Binder's title: Chinese art; illustrated catalogue.
Edited by F. St. G. Spendlove.
Microfiche. Ann Arbor, Mich. : ProQuest, [199?] 7 microfiche ; 11 x 15 cm.
- Subject Terms:
- Art, Chinese -- Exhibitions.