Seeing double : portraits, copies, and exhibitions in 1820s London : Yale Center for British Art, June 24 - September 19, 2010.
- New Haven : Yale Center for British Art, 2010.
- Physical Description:
-  sheet fold. : col. ill. ; 24 cm.
- Reference LibraryV 2242Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Seeing double has been organized by the Yale Center for British Art and curated by Catherine Roach; the organizing curator at the Center is Cassandra Albinson.
- Subject Terms:
- Davis, J. Scarlett (John Scarlett), 1804-1845 or 6. Interior of the British Institution.Imitation in art -- Exhibitions.
YCBA Collections Search
Seeing double , 2010