Architectural space in eighteenth-century Europe : constructing identities and interiors / edited by Denise Amy Baxter, Meredith Martin.
- Farnham, England ; Ashgate, c2010.
Burlington, VT : Ashgate, c2010.
- Physical Description:
- xiii, 267 p. : ill., plans ; 25 cm.
- Reference LibraryNA2850 .A73 2010 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Architects and patrons -- Europe -- History -- 18th century.Architecture and society -- Europe -- History -- 18th century.Identity (Psychology) in architecture -- Europe.Interior architecture -- Social aspects -- Europe -- History -- 18th century.
YCBA Collections Search
Architectural space in eighteenth-century Europe , c2010