Young, T., surveyor, Practical geometry, or, A new and easy method of treating that art , 
- Practical geometry, or, A new and easy method of treating that art : whereby the practice of it is rendered plain and familiar : and the student directed in the most easy manner through its several parts and progressions : a work highly necessary for painters ... : the whole illlustrated with upwards of 50 cuts : to which are added, the first principles of trigonometry, land-surveying, mechanics and astronomy / selected from the most approved authors, by T. Young, Surveyor, Bath.
- Alternate Title(s):
- Practical geometry
New and easy method of treating that art
- Second edition.
- Bath : Printed and sold by M. Gye, Market-Place, 
- Physical Description:
- 144 p. : ill. ; 17 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsQA497 .Y68 1810Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- With wood engraved diagrams.
Date of publication from NSTC.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in later boards.
- Of geometry -- Practical geometry -- Geometrical problems -- Trigonometry -- Mechanics -- Astronomy -- Rudiments of land surveying.
- Subject Terms:
- Astronomy.Geometrical drawing.Geometry, Descriptive.Gye, M. -- Printer.Mechanical drawing.Surveying.Trigonometry.
- Wood engravings -- 1810.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.