IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
British School at Athens, British archaeological discoveries in Greece and Crete, 1886-1936, 1936]
British archaeological discoveries in Greece and Crete, 1886-1936 [microform] ; catalogue of the exhibition arranged to commemorate the fiftieth anniversary of the British School of Archaeology at Athens, together with an exhibit illustrative of Minoan culture, with special relation to the discoveries at Knossos, arranged by Sir Arthur Evans, London, Royal Academy of Arts.
- [London, Royal Academy of Arts, 1936]
- Physical Description:
- vii, 113,  p., 3 l. illus. (map, plan) 21 cm.
- Reference LibraryFiche B165Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email email@example.com]
- Full Orbis Record:
- "Exhibition illustrating Byzantine studies with special relation to the Byzantine Research and Publication Fund in association with the British School at Athens": p. 90-112.
Blank leaves for notes (3 at end).
"Introductory guide to the exhibition" (1 leave) laid in.
Microfiche. Ann Arbor, Mich. : ProQuest 2 microfiche ; 11 x 15 cm.
- Subject Terms:
- Archaeology -- Exhibitions.Art, Byzantine -- Exhibitions.Civilization, Mycenaean.Crete (Greece) -- Antiquities.Greece -- Antiquities.