Boucher, François, 1703-1770, Nouveau livre de vases , Oct. 22, 1771
Nouveau livre de vases / par F. Bo...
- London : Printed for R. Brookshaw, Oct. 22, 1771.
- Physical Description:
- 1,  leaves of plates : all ill. ; 20 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNK4620 .B68 1810Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Seven engraved plates of vase designs. The first plate is the cover title.
By François, Boucher. Engraved by Richard Brookshaw?
BAC: British Art Center copy slightly mutilated: lower edge of the first plate (i.e. the title leaf) has been cropped, with no loss of text or image. Paper backstrip.
- Subject Terms:
- Art objects, Classical -- Early works to 1800.Brookshaw, R. -- Publisher.Decoration and ornament -- Early works to 1800.Engraving -- Specimens -- 1771.Vases -- Pictorial works -- Early works to 1800.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.