Montague, Alfred, d. 1883, Elementary studies of river craft and shipping , 
- Elementary studies of river craft and shipping / by A. Montague.
- London : Published by George Rowney & Co. 51, Rathbone Place, 
- Physical Description:
-  leaves of plates : all ill. ; 20 x 21 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNC817 .H66 1835+ OversizeAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Date of publication from plates.
At head of title: No. 3. Price 1s.
Plates are numbered 9, 10, 11 and 14.
Part of a series of elementary studies in drawing published by George Rowney. Cf. The Court Journal.
The Court Journal, v. 7, p. 607
Includes George Rowney & Co.'s advertisements for art supplies on the back wrapper (recto and verso).
BAC: British Art Center copy in original printed wrappers. Publisher's advertisements on front and back of back cover.
- Subject Terms:
- Artists' materials.Drawing -- Study and teaching.Drawing books -- Specimens.George Rowney & Co. -- Publisher.George Rowney and Co.Great Britain -- Social life and customs -- 19th century.Lithography -- Specimens -- 1835.Marine drawing -- Study and teaching.
- Drawing books.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.