Reeves & Sons (London, England), Reeves & Sons , [1856?]
- Reeves & Sons : artists' color manufacturers : lead pencil and mathematical drawing instrument makers, and stationers, 113 Cheapside, London.
- Alternate Title(s):
- Reeves and Sons : artists' color manufacturers : lead pencil and mathematical drawing instrument makers, and stationers, 113 Cheapside, London
- London : Printed by Harrison & Sons, [1856?]
- Physical Description:
- 48 p. : ill. ; 18 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNC795 .F54 1856Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- With wood-engraved illustrations throughout.
Engraved vignette on title page.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound with: How to sketch from nature, or, perspective and its application, Newton Fielding. Second edition. (London : J. Barnard, 1856). Bound in half calf with marbled boards.
- Subject Terms:
- Artists' materials -- Catalogs.Artists' materials -- Prices.Drawing materials -- Catalogs.Harrison & Sons -- Printer.Paint -- Catalogs.Paintbrushes -- Catalogs.Painting -- Equipment and supplies -- Catalogs.Reeves & Sons (London, England) -- Catalogs.
- Manufacturers' catalogs.
Wood engravings -- 1856.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.