A course of lectures on painting : delivered at the Royal Academy of Fine Arts / by Henry Howard ; edited, with a memoir of the author, by Frank Howard.
- London : H.G. Bohn, 1848.
- Physical Description:
- , lxxxi, , 300 p. ; 21 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsND1150 .H69 1848Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Printed by J. & H. Cox (Brothers), 74 & 75, Great Queen Street, Lincoln's-Inn Fields.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in gilt-tooled calf, with marbled edges. Inscription: "Prize 4th Class 1st Division. Mathematics, William H. Eden, presented by Stoton and Mayor, Wimbledon, 1848". Inscription: "Archibald Driffield Eden, a remembrance of his dear father."
- Subject Terms:
- Art -- Philosophy.Art criticism.Bohn, H.G. -- Publisher.Eden, Archibald Driffield -- Pres. insc. from his father.Eden, William H. -- Prize award from Stoton and Mayor, Wimbledon, 1848.Howard, Henry, 1769-1847.J. & H. Cox (Brothers) -- Printer.Painting -- Study and teaching.Stoton and Mayor -- Prize aware to William H. Eden, Wimbledon, 1848.
- Prize books.
YCBA Collections Search
Howard, Henry, 1769-1847, A course of lectures on painting , 1848
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.