IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Ackroyd, Norman, 1938-, The Stratton Street series , 2003
The Stratton Street series / Norman Ackroyd.
- Herne Bay : Categorical Books, 2003.
- Physical Description:
- 88 p. : ill. ; 16 x 19 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsND497.A25 S77 2003Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Jason Bacon, Yale BA 1956View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- "For the façade of Lazard's new headquarters building, the renowned artist Norman Ackroyd has made a series of etched-steel panels that bring the wildness of nature into London's West End. This book reproduces the whole sequence and documents the processes by which it was created."--Back cover.
BAC: British Art Center copy inscribed by the artist to Jason Bacon, 2003.
- Subject Terms:
- Ackroyd, Norman -- Pres. insc. to Jason Bacon, 2003.Ackroyd, Norman, 1938-Architecture -- England -- London.Bacon, Jason -- Pres. insc. from Norman Ackroyd, 2003.Categorical Books -- Publisher.Etching -- Exhibitions.
- Art outside
- EPR architects
- International art consultants / art for offices
- Source and process
- The plates
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.