Ackroyd, Norman, 1938-, The Stratton Street series , 2003
- The Stratton Street series / Norman Ackroyd.
- Herne Bay : Categorical Books, 2003.
- Physical Description:
- 88 p. : ill. ; 16 x 19 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsND497.A25 S77 2003Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Jason Bacon, Yale BA 1956Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- "For the façade of Lazard's new headquarters building, the renowned artist Norman Ackroyd has made a series of etched-steel panels that bring the wildness of nature into London's West End. This book reproduces the whole sequence and documents the processes by which it was created."--Back cover.
BAC: British Art Center copy inscribed by the artist to Jason Bacon, 2003.
- Art outside -- EPR architects -- Lazard -- International art consultants / art for offices -- Source and process -- The plates -- Watercolours -- Lists.
- Subject Terms:
- Ackroyd, Norman -- Pres. insc. to Jason Bacon, 2003.Ackroyd, Norman, 1938-Architecture -- England -- London.Bacon, Jason -- Pres. insc. from Norman Ackroyd, 2003.Categorical Books -- Publisher.Etching -- Exhibitions.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.