Catalogue of the exhibition of masters of British water-colour (17th-19th centuries) : the J. Leslie Wright collection : Royal Academy of Arts, 1949.
- London : The Academy, 1949.
- Physical Description:
- iv, 52 p. 16 p. of plates : ill. ; 22 cm.
- Reference LibraryFiche B182Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Exhibition held October 6-November 6, 1949.
Microfiche. Ann Arbor, Mich. : ProQuest, 199?. 1 microfiche ; 11 x 15 cm.
- Subject Terms:
- Watercolor painting -- 17th century -- Great Britain -- Exhibitions.Watercolor painting -- 18th century -- Great Britain -- Exhibitions.Watercolor painting -- 19th century -- Exhibitions.Watercolor painting, British -- Exhibitions.Wright, J. Leslie, 1862-1954 -- Art collections -- Catalogs.
YCBA Collections Search
Catalogue of the exhibition of masters of British water-colour (17th-19th centuries) , 1949