IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
The independent eye , 2010
The independent eye : contemporary British art from the collection of Samuel and Gabrielle Lurie / edited by Eleanor Hughes and Angus Trumble.
- Additional Title(s):
Contemporary British art from the collection of Samuel and Gabrielle Lurie
- New Haven : Yale Center for British Art : 2010.
- Physical Description:
- 179 p. : chiefly col. ill. ; 31 cm. + 1 CD of images in pocket
- Reference LibraryN6768 .I56 2010 (LC) OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Full Orbis Record:
- Published to accompany an exhibition on view at the Yale Center for British Art, New Haven, Conn., Sept. 16-Jan. 2, 2010.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 178-179).
- Subject Terms:
- Art -- Private collections -- United States -- Exhibitions.Art, British -- 20th century -- Exhibitions.Art, British -- 21st century -- Exhibitions.Lurie, Gabrielle -- Art collections -- Exhibitions.Lurie, Samuel J. -- Art collections -- Exhibitions.