Tate Gallery, Turner, 1775-1851, 1974
- London : Tate Gallery Publications, 1974.
- Physical Description:
- 200 p. : ill. (some col.), port. ; 30 cm.
- Reference LibraryFiche B236Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Published for the exhibition of 16 November 1974-2 March 1975, organized jointly by the Tate Gallery and the Royal Academy of Arts.
Distributed in France and Italy by Idea Books, Paris and Milan.
Bibliography: p. 198.
Microfiche. Ann Arbor, Mich. : ProQuest, 199?. 1 microfiche ; 11 x 15 cm.
- Subject Terms:
- Turner, J. M. W. (Joseph Mallord William), 1775-1851.