IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Contemporary British studio ceramics , c2010
Contemporary British studio ceramics : the Grainer collection / edited by Annie Carlano.
- New Haven [Conn.] : Yale University Press ; c2010.
[Charlotte, N.C.] : in association with the Mint Museum of Craft & Design, c2010.
- Physical Description:
- 215 p. : col. ill. ; 29 cm.
- Reference LibraryNK4085 .C64 2010 (LC) OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email email@example.com]
- Full Orbis Record:
- "Published on the occasion of an exhibition held at the Mint Museum, Charlotte, N.C., Oct. 1, 2010-Mar. 13, 2011."
Illustration on lining paper.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Art pottery -- Private collections -- United States -- Exhibitions.Art pottery, British -- 20th century -- Exhibitions.Art pottery, British -- 21st century -- Exhibitions.Grainer, Diane -- Art collections -- Exhbitions.Grainer, Marc -- Art collections -- Exhbitions.