Hay, D. R. (David Ramsay), 1798-1866, The laws of harmonious colouring,, 1836
The laws of harmonious colouring, adapted to interior decorations, manufactures, and other useful purposes. By D.R. Hay ...
- 3d ed.
- Edinburgh, William and Robert Chambers; 1836.
London, Orr & Smith, 1836.
- Physical Description:
- vii, , 72 p. ill. (diagrs.) col. plates. 23 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsND1488 H3 1836View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- BAC : "Edinburgh Printing Company."
- Subject Terms:
- Aesthetics.Color.House painting.Interior decoration.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.