The Houses of Parliament [model].
- London : Micromodels, Ltd., [ca. 1950?]
- Physical Description:
-  cards : col. ill. ; 10 x 14 cm + in paper envelope.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsGV1199 .M53 1950 FlatYale Center for British Art, Gift of Dr. Robert V. Tauxe, Yale BA 1975, Yale MPH 1980Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Three-Dimensional Artifacts
- The Micromodels line was invented by Geoffrey Heighway.
At head of title: Three dimensional volumetric micromodels. Architectural series.
"Set Arc XIX. 3/4 including P.T."
BAC: British Art Center copy in original printed paper envelope. Uncut and unassembled. Housed with 5 other Micromodels (call number GV 1199 .M53 1950).
Micromodel of the Westminster Palace, London. Pieces for the model are printed on 13 cards (each 10 x 14 cm), to be cut out and assembled. The cards are enveloped in an illustrated wrapper, the interior of which includes detailed "constructional notes" and an historical note.
- Subject Terms:
- Buildings -- England -- London.Great Britain -- Social life and customs -- 20th century.Westminster Palace (London, England) -- Design and construction.
Recreations -- Great Britain.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.