Westminster Abbey [model].
- London : Micromodels, Ltd., 1953.
- Physical Description:
- 13 cards : col. ill. ; 10 x 14 cm + in paper envelope.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsGV1199 .M53 1950 FlatYale Center for British Art, Gift of Dr. Robert V. Tauxe, Yale BA 1975, Yale MPH 1980View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Three-Dimensional Artifacts
- The Micromodels line was invented by Geoffrey Heighway.
At head of title: Three dimensional volumetric micromodels. Architectural Series. Corornation Year 1953.
"3/4 including P.T. Set Arc XX".
BAC: British Art Center copy in original printed paper envelope. Uncut and unassembled. Housed with 5 other Micromodels (call number GV 1199 .M53 1950).
Micromodel of Westminster Abbey, London. Pieces for the model are printed on 13 cards (each 10 x 14 cm), to be cut out and assembled. The cards are enveloped in an illustrated wrapper, the interior of which includes detailed "constructional notes" and an historical note about the abbey.
- Subject Terms:
- Buildings -- England -- London.Great Britain -- Social life and customs -- 20th century.Westminster Abbey -- Design and construction.
Recreations -- Great Britain.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.