IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Vaughan, Henry, 1621-1695, Poems of Henry Vaughan, Silurist,, [19--?]
Poems of Henry Vaughan, Silurist, edited by E.K. Chambers, with an introduction by Canon Beeching.
- London : Routledge ; [19--?]
New York : Dutton, [19--?]
- Physical Description:
- 2 v. ; 16 cm.
- Reference LibraryPR3740 A17 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email email@example.com]
- Full Orbis Record:
- Includes list of first lines (v.2, p. 355-365).
Includes bibliographical references.
- Subject Terms:
- Hilles, Frederick Whiley, 1900- -- Bookplate (BAC,REF)Hilles, Frederick Whiley, 1900- -- Provenance (BAC,REF)
- I. Introduction. Silex scintillans.--II. Biographical note. Bibliography of Henry Vaughan's works. Poems with the tenth satire of Juvenal englished, 1646. Olor Iscanus. 1651. Translations from Ovid. Thalia rediviva, 1678. Choice poems on several occasions. Translations. Pious thoughts and ejaculations. Fragments and translations. 1641-1661.