Vaughan, Henry, 1621-1695, Poems of Henry Vaughan, Silurist,, [19--?]
- Poems of Henry Vaughan, Silurist, edited by E.K. Chambers, with an introduction by Canon Beeching.
- London : Routledge ; [19--?]
New York : Dutton, [19--?]
- Physical Description:
- 2 v. ; 16 cm.
- Reference LibraryPR3740 A17 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Includes list of first lines (v.2, p. 355-365).
Includes bibliographical references.
- I. Introduction. Silex scintillans.--II. Biographical note. Bibliography of Henry Vaughan's works. Poems with the tenth satire of Juvenal englished, 1646. Olor Iscanus. 1651. Translations from Ovid. Thalia rediviva, 1678. Choice poems on several occasions. Translations. Pious thoughts and ejaculations. Fragments and translations. 1641-1661.
- Subject Terms:
- Hilles, Frederick Whiley, 1900- -- Bookplate (BAC,REF)Hilles, Frederick Whiley, 1900- -- Provenance (BAC,REF)