IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Bryan, Clare, 1966-, West Square, 2003
- [England] : Clare Bryan, 2003.
- Physical Description:
- 1 v. : ill. ; 35 x 38 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsFolio A 2010 57Yale Center for British Art, Friends of British Art FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- Artist's book. A multi-layered cut-paper work depicting a circular panorama of Lambeth's West Square, the former home of Robert Barker, who patented panoramic painting in the 18th century.
Hand cut and bound.
BAC: British Art Center copy signed by artist. Unnumbered. Bound in original white boards with white slipcase.
- Subject Terms:
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.Barker, Robert, 1739-1806.Bryan, Clare, 1966- -- Publisher.Cut-out craft -- Great Britain.Lambeth (London, England) -- Pictorial works.Paper work -- Great Britain.
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.