Roland, George, An introductory course of fencing, [1840?]
- An introductory course of fencing.
- Second edition.
- Edinburgh : Published by the author, and sold at his class-rooms, No. 86, South Bridge, and by Oliver & Boyd, Tweeddale Court, and Simpkin, Marshall, & Co., London, [1840?].
- Physical Description:
- 41 p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 25 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsGV1143.4 R65 1840Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Subject Terms:
- Fencing -- Great Britain -- 19th century.Fencing -- Study and teaching -- 19th century.Lithography -- Specimens -- [1840?].Oliver & Boyd -- Publisher.Simpkin, Marshall, & Co. -- Publisher.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.