The pre-Raphaelites and Italy / Colin Harrison and Christopher Newall with essays by Maurizio Isabella and Martin McLaughlin.
- Farnham : Ashgate/Lund Humphries, 2010.
- Physical Description:
- 217 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 29 cm.
- Reference LibraryND467.5.P7 H37 2010 (LC) OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Published to accompany an exhibition held at the Ashmolean Museum, Oxford, 16th September 2010 to 5th December 2010.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Italy -- In art -- Exhibitions.Painting, Modern -- 19th century -- Exhibitions.Pre-Raphaelitism -- Great Britain -- Exhibitions.
YCBA Collections Search
Harrison, Colin, 1963-, The pre-Raphaelites and Italy , 2010