National Portrait Gallery (Great Britain), National Portrait Gallery later Stuart portraits, 1685-1714 , 2009
National Portrait Gallery later Stuart portraits, 1685-1714 / John Ingamells.
- Additional Title(s):
Later Stuart portraits, 1685-1714
- London : National Portrait Gallery ; 2009.
Burlington, VT : [Distributed by] Lund Humphries, 2009.
- Physical Description:
- xxii, 408 p. : ill. (some col.), ports. (some col.) ; 28 cm.
- Reference LibraryN1090 A59 2009 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- " ... completely revises and expands the later section of David Piper's Catalogue of the seventeenth century portraits in the National Portrait Gallery ... published in 1963."--P. vii.
Includes bibliographical references and indexes.
- Subject Terms:
- Great Britain -- Biography -- Portraits -- Catalogs.National Portrait Gallery (Great Britain) -- Catalogs.Portrait painting, British -- 17th century -- Catalogs.Portrait painting, British -- 18th century -- Catalogs.Portraits -- England -- London -- Catalogs.Portraits, British -- Catalogs.